Sunday, September 16, 2007

My First Post......

Hi everyone

Thought it was time I started my own blog. One of my main reasons being that my family all live in another state, and they will now be kept up-to-date with my scrap creations.

Its a HUGE weekend with cybercrops on 2 of my favourite sites this weekend, Chookscraps and CIS. I have completed 1 LO for each CC so far and a card for the Chooks card challenge. So today I plan on getting some more of the challenges done for the CC's.

In 11 days I will be flying to WA for the Chookscraps Retreat. The location, near Bunbury is just gorgeous and in the bush. Can't wait to catch up with all the other chooks. Lots of organise and so little time. Have to make up my packs next weekend and decided what gear I am taking.

This LO I did last weekend using a CIS Sketch

No comments: