Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sad Time

My Mum died two weeks ago and last Friday she was laid to rest with my Dad.

So I have had a busy time with all the arrangements and my family flew home for a few days from Queensland.

This is the peom my niece read at the service.............

Don’t cry for me

Don’t cry for me now I am at peace
The road has been hard for a while
But it will ease
Remember the good times not the bad.
Embrace each day, every mile
Think of the happy times we have had
Think of me sometimes and smile.
Remember my youth, courage and strength
Remember my life, but not for its length
For it is the quality of time well spent
That leaves an imprint that is well meant
I have been blessed to live my life
To have been a child, an adult, a wife
To have been a daughter
A mother and a grandmother
In life there are many achievements
Happy is the one with a life well spent ~Jacqueline Jenkins



No comments: