Monday, November 17, 2008

I have been tagged......

I popped over to Scrapdragon's blog and for reading it I have been tagged!

Check out her blog here... http://scrapdragonscreations.blogspot.com/

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

Here are the 6 random things about me:
1. I love travelling
2. I have a tattoo
3. I love walking on the beach
4. I have never dyed my hair
5. Love my job
6. I can scrap any hour of the day or night.

I will tag.....

Kim, Wendy, Kylie S, Anna, Jibii and Jolene.

1 comment:

Anna said...

wow, a tattoo! that's the only one i can't imagine for you, jan!

i'm about to do my tag... now. :D