Sunday, November 1, 2009

Heirloom Scrapbooking Retreat

Last weekend I headed off to the Russellea B & B just outside of Tumut for the Heirloom Scraps Retreat. What a fantastic weekend of scrapping, chatting, laughing and learning with a little sleep thrown in.

We did 3 fantastic classes. First class was 3 gorgeous cards taught by Leane who traveled all the way from Foster for the retreat.

Second class was 2 gorgeous Sassafras Lass LO's designed by the talented Tammy Leaver. Definitely outside of my comfort zone with these LO's. I done both the boy and girl packs....................


Third class, Wendy taught use how to give our chipboard that rusty metallic look. Love the effect this gives and I will have to buy some new products so I can have another go at this...............

In our goody bag, was a challenge kit. We were not allowed to add anything to the kit, but could use ink, pen, etc. This is what I created using everything in the pack........

Over the weekend with a couple of raffles we raised $107 for breast cancer.

Big thank you to Kim for organising a fantastic retreat.

No comments: